Sandra McLeod Humphrey, Author Autographed copy
Sandra McLeod Humphrey is a retired clinical psychologist with over 40 years experience working with young people. A writer and consultant for the Heroes & Dreams Foundation (providing character education materials to schools K-8 throughout the United States and Canada) and
the Author of 7 middle-grade and young adult books.
Teaching young people about personal values and directing them to define their own code of moral conduct is her niche and drive for even more future publications.
-Worthy chosen participant of Author of the Month for MyShelf.com
- The recipient of the ‘National Character Education Center’s Award for “Exemplary Leadership in Ethics Education’
- The Helen Keating Ott Award for Outstanding Contribution to Children’s Literature; Mom’s Choice Gold Award
- American Authors Association Silver Quill; and Young Voices Foundation Silver Award
Purchase book here
Hot Issues Cool Choices Make Cool Choices…
Did you know that there are kids out there who don’t even want to get out of bed in the morning because they know what going to school means for them?
- Being teased and taunted …
- Being excluded and rejected …
- Being afraid that you’re going to be assaulted and possibly hurt…
- Sometimes it can even mean that you just can t hang in there any longer, so you give up and take your own life.
If you are one of the cool kids at school, this book is for you.
But if you re not one of the cool kids, this book is especially for you.
Emerson Elementary isn’t a real school, but it could be your elementary school. And the
students at Emerson aren’t real kids, but the problems they face are real, and so are the choices they make.
The Golden Rule is an old rule, but it’s still a good rule to live by, and after reading this book, you may just possibly become a kinder, more compassionate human being, someone who treats others the way you want them to treat you.
So come along and join the students at Emerson Elementary and help them make some cool choices!”